How can it help? – The Fast-Tracking the SDGs: Driving Asia-Pacific Transformations report explores six transformative entry points that can help the Asian and Pacific regions to achieve the SDGs, including in the context of efforts to respond to the COVID19 pandemic. These are:
- Strengthening human well-being and capabilities
- Shifting towards sustainable and just economies
- Building sustainable food systems and healthy nutrition patterns
- Achieving energy decarbonization and universal access to energy
- Promoting sustainable urban and peri-urban development
- Securing the global environmental commons
The report takes a closer look at the speed of progress and levels of achievement of countries in the Asia-Pacific region, as compared with regional averages, for these six entry points. It highlights strategies deployed in countries that have progressed most rapidly.